Me, Wandering aka These Souvenirs aka A Photographic Diagram of what your brain is like with untreated epilepsy

 Me, Wondering why so many people's first instinct is to buy something to fix their needs rather than building it themselves.


Me, Three hours after finding a bunch of leftover GreatStuff by a dumpster:

I was at the height of what I call the "dum dumbs" when I couldn't think,

Couldn't remember anything, and couldn't connect the best solution for problems,

Problems like, guess I'll need a saddle for the horse we're still dreaming of getting




We call it.... POOP SADDLE, oh wah oh, wah oh

I'll keep it as a souvenir

To Remind me that these are the good days,

The good days are here again,

Days when I can solve problems

Efficiently and with little effort

And it feels so good to see

the legend of my failures

Because they keep me kind,

well adjusted most days.



Me, deciding to buy a used saddle

They call us neurodivergents, 

all the spectrum people, 

OCD, ADHD and even epilepsy

I call it neurod'awesome, 

NERD for short. 

If you know an incredible number 

of weird fun facts about anything, 

or several things, 

I got some bad news, you a NERD like me.



----------------------------------------------



A SOUVENIR OF HEAD FOG

I'm keeping this souvenir

of the head clouded days

when I thought I was having

strokes or getting dementia,

just to find out it was a very

treatable disease,

and when my head cleared,

I wonder how many people 

have accepted a misdiagnosis

and agreed to live that way.


---------------------------------------------


ODE TO BIG PHARMA


Oh, Big Pharma, thanks for the Keppra

I take back about 1/4 of the bad things 

I've said about you

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts