After the camper...

After the Winnebago disaster came to an end, things have just evened out. Time spent in campgrounds is the best. I left Bowling Green finally, and headed east to Cave City and Horse Cave, KY. Saw some bluegrass, kitsch, ziplined and went to the cave right in the middle of Horse Cave.












Then I moved down into Tennessee, through Sparta, the home of Lester Flatt, and to Falls Creek Falls, about the most beautiful place I've ever been. The Dude (my water dog) wasn't so sure about this adventure at first; it was all being on a leash and getting hot in the Winnebago, but yesterday she ran down the creek with me; Cooper even kept up until we had to cross. Dude ran through the water for hours, happily biting at it and jumping in and out. I always know she's a happy dog, when at the end of the day she jumps on top of me and instantly falls asleep.










Comments

  1. Can’t wait to meet Dude and Cooper someday. Better still, can’t wait for my Mia and Tank to meet Dude and Cooper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts